In this episode, Joe breaks down 12 key criteria that can help you figure out whether the martial arts schools in your area are likely to provide you high quality training for real self-defence and violence management. Joe goes deep into instructor qualities, training design and student factors. This is an excellent primer not only for prospective students, but also for instructors from traditional or sporting backgrounds who are looking to make their self-defence training more realistic.
Search for your favourite guest or topic
- MVP106: Mary Stevens – Soft Skills in Violence Prevention & Management
- MVP105: How to Stop Mass Killings with Mike Roche
- MVP104: Dr Mary Beth Janke – From Secret Service to Forensic Psychologist
- MVP103: Understanding Stalkers with Dr Lorraine Sheridan
- MVP102: The Safest Family on the Block with Jason Brick
Support the Show